Hotel Accommodation Services
The success of an event depends on much more than what happens at the venue. Event organisers are also expected to provide a full range of services, and accommodation is a vital element.
Providing hotel accommodation is an integral part of our core PCO services. Our specialised accommodation booking and management service helps provide a seamless experience that adds to the value of every event and underlines the professionalism and prestige of the organiser.
We take care of hotel procurement
We have a team of hotel accommodation consultants with wide-ranging expertise in identifying and handling the most suitable accommodation options for any conference. No matter the size, our accommodation management team has the knowledge about available venues and the skills needed to book and manage accommodation for conferences with up to twenty-five thousand delegates.
Over the years, our experts have built an extensive network of contacts with leading hotel chains that allows us to secure the most competitive room rates and favourable conditions for our clients. This frees event organisers to focus on other aspects of the event and provides a seamless experience for event participants and speakers.
A state-of-the-art booking system
In the current environment of online channels, people book their rooms through hotel booking-engines with real-time room rates. Congrex Switzerland has integrated a worldwide leading online booking engine into its own accommodation sales system. Therefore, the participants benefit from best available room rates, up to date hotel descriptions and can access the latest pictures of the hotels.
Our hotel accommodation solutions cover the following areas:
- Locating and negotiating the best rates for accommodation worldwide
- Coordinating requirements and other details with hotels
- Setting up an online booking system
- Coordinating and managing bookings and any changes (for both individual and group bookings)
- Providing on-site support when required
Legal and Financial
- Organising deposit payments to guarantee bookings
- Setting up hotel accounts as required
- Post-event reporting and financial consolidation
- Consulting to ensure compliance with local regulations/ pharmaceutical codes of practices, where applicable