Hotel Accommodation Services
Hotel accommodation services are an integral part of our core PCO offer for associations, corporate meetings, and events organised by government institutions. Our specialised accommodation booking and management service helps provide a seamless experience that reinforces the overall value of every event and underlines the professionalism and prestige of the organiser.
We have a team of hotel accommodation consultants with wide-ranging expertise identifying and handling the most suitable accommodation options for event participants. Event size is never an issue, since our accommodation management team has a wealth of insider knowledge about the venues available and the skills needed to book and manage accommodation for large association conferences with more than 30,000 delegates.
In the current environment of online channels, people book their rooms through hotel booking-engines with real-time room rates. Congrex Switzerland has integrated a worldwide leading online booking engine into its own accommodation sales system. Therefore, the participants benefit from best available room rates, up to date hotel descriptions and can access the latest pictures of the hotels.
Our hotel accommodation solutions cover the following areas:
- Identifying and negotiating accommodation venues worldwide
- Coordinating requirements and other details of the stay with hotels
- Securing rooms blocks in various hotel categories
- Setting up an online booking engine
- Coordinating and managing bookings and changes (for both individual and group bookings)
- Providing on-site support as and when required
Legal and Financial
- Organising deposit payments to guarantee bookings
- Setting up hotel accounts as required
- Post-event reporting and financial consolidation
- Consulting to ensure compliance with local regulations/pharmaceutical codex where applicable
We delivered this service to the following client(s):
Exhibition and Sponsorhip: Finding funds is one of the key challenges when organising annual conferences or similar events. Recent research shows that 75 percent of sponsors are always on the lookout for new partnerships, which means meeting planners and organisers...
The importance of ensuring a smooth travel experience for conference attendees should never be underestimated. When it comes to catering for faculty members (conference committee members, the president, speakers as well as other VIP attendees), this task takes on an...
Over the past few years, there has been a qualitative transformation in the events industry, shaped by a growing demand for value and a focus on the attendee experience. While education remains important, interaction is now the lifeblood of events, from form to format...