Abstract Management Services
Conferences are places that encourage and facilitate the free exchange of information. A well organised conference can be the perfect forum to learn about the latest developments in science or medicine, and sometimes enormous amounts of information must be handled efficiently.
At Congrex Switzerland we understand the importance of delivering the right content during your conference. We have a dedicated abstract management team with years of experience in events of all sizes. Providing comprehensive abstract management means selecting and delivering the right content, and we use the latest technologies to do this for associations around the world.
From submission to publication – full-service abstract handling
Our abstract system offers a complete solution for managing both abstracts and full scientific papers. We can take care of abstract management every step of the way, from initial submission through the reviewing process and publishing, including the design of scientific programmes. Our software is continuously updated to fulfil the requirements of each industry sector and is one of the most advanced in the world.
The human component complements our abstract management technological know-how. Our in-house team of dedicated scientific programme experts can organise abstract selection meetings, coordinate contact with relevant scientific committees, and liaise with speakers and poster presenters. We offer on-site support to event speakers via our dedicated service centre and a poster desk to assist with the publication of printed papers and e-posters.
Our objective is to make sure the right content is delivered to the right audience in the correct format and at the right time.
Our abstract management services are available both before and during the event and include:
Prior to the Event
- Identifying optimal solutions concerning programme structure and logistics
- Organising programme meetings
- Organising the online abstract submission process
- Coordinating online abstract reviewing and scoring
- Preparing materials for publication in print and digital/online formats
- Developing a personal programme navigator/web-based access to the final programme for personal planning purposes
During the Event
- Speaker Service Centre: Providing speakers with personal assistance
- Poster Desk
- Personal programme navigator/web-based access to the final programme for personal planning purposes with real-time, on-site changes