Abstract Management Services
Conferences are spaces that favour the smooth flow of valuable information and become a central point for the delivery of cutting-edge value within every industry sector. When they are adequately organised, conferences become the ideal place for the exchange of novel ideas, but for that to happen, large amounts of information must be efficiently handled.
At Congrex Switzerland we understand the importance of delivering the right content during your conference. This is why we have a dedicated abstract management team with ample experience in industry events of all sizes. To assist you in the selection and delivery of ground-breaking content, we make use of the latest technologies to provide comprehensive abstract management services to associations.
Our abstract system relies on a process-oriented method that offers complete solutions for managing abstracts and full papers. We can take care of abstract and paper management every step of the way, from initial submission to review and including the design of scientific event programmes. Our software is continuously updated according to the requirements of each industry sector and is one of the most advanced in the world.
Our objective is to help you get the right content delivered to the right audience in the most suitable format and at the right time.
Our abstract management services are available before and during your event and include:
Prior To The Event
- Identifying optimal solutions concerning programme structure and logistics
- Organising programme meetings
- Organising the online abstract submission process
- Coordinating abstract reviewing and scoring online
- Preparing materials for publication available in print, audio, and web-based formats
- Developing a personal programme navigator / web-based access to the final programme for personal planning purposes
During The Event
- Speaker Service Center: Providing speakers with face-to-face assistance and secretariat management
- Poster Desk
- Personal programme navigator / web-based access to the final programme for personal planning purposes and onsite changes
We delivered this service to the following client(s):
Do you consider hosting a professional conference? There are many benefits to hosting events as an association. First of all, keeping your website event calendar full of industry-related events drives traffic to your calendar and your website and more importantly...
Nowadays, brand awareness is virtually invaluable. Companies are paying a premium for exposure in an era where competition is immense. If you are the head of marketing for a company, you will have profound insight into how challenging it can be to get your brand...
Are you planning your next conference? With information on everything under the sun quite literally available at the click of a button or the swipe of a finger, it’s getting more and more difficult to keep attendees engaged at conferences. How exactly do you...