Exhibition and Sponsorship Planning Services
We are experts in Exhibition and Sponsorship Management.
Targeted sponsorship management
Organising memorable events and developing strong ties with sponsors is crucial to the success of every association. Exhibitions are the perfect opportunity to reach target audiences and establish an organisation’s values. Partnering with the right sponsors is essential to guarantee the financial success of an event.
Congrex Switzerland is an established PCO whose in-house sponsorship team has a network of contacts that spans the globe. This allows us to offer ongoing support in all areas of exhibition and sponsorship planning.
We offer bespoke consulting services that target every element of exhibitions and sponsorship planning and execution. Our services are designed on a case-by-case basis to suit the unique requirements of each association and every event.
Organising successful exhibitions
At Congrex Switzerland we take time to understand the objective of your exhibition and to devise a strategy to help you achieve your goals and maximise the return on investment.
We offer a full range of exhibition planning services to cover every stage of the process. These include:
Planning and on-site services
- General exhibition planning
- Creation and updating of floor plans
- Handling stand allocation procedures
- On-site management of exhibition stands and other resources
- Coordinating the set-up and dismantling of exhibition stands
- Invitation to exhibit procedure as per the official requirements
- Preparing and distributing a sales prospectus
- Providing an exhibition administration schedule
- Developing and maintaining a database of potential exhibitors
Third Party Liason
- Handling venue management
- Negotiating, appointing, and liaising with sub-contractors
- Liaising with participating companies
- Invoicing exhibitors and other sub-contractors
- Appointing and scheduling security staff
Compliance & Security
- Managing health and safety regulations
- Managing risk assessment procedures
- Consulting to ensure compliance with local regulations/pharmaceutical codes of practice, where applicable