Exhibition and Sponsorship Planning Services
We are experts in Exhibition and Sponsorship Management.
Targeted sponsorship management
Organising memorable events and developing strong ties with sponsors is crucial to the success of every association. Exhibitions are the perfect opportunity to reach target audiences and establish an organisation’s values. Partnering with the right sponsors is essential to guarantee the financial success of an event.
Congrex Switzerland is an established PCO whose in-house sponsorship team has a network of contacts that spans the globe. This allows us to offer ongoing support in all areas of exhibition and sponsorship planning.
We offer bespoke consulting services that target every element of exhibitions and sponsorship planning and execution. Our services are designed on a case-by-case basis to suit the unique requirements of each association and every event.
Organising successful exhibitions
At Congrex Switzerland we take time to understand the objective of your exhibition and to devise a strategy to help you achieve your goals and maximise the return on investment.
We offer a full range of exhibition planning services to cover every stage of the process. These include:
Planning and on-site services
- General exhibition planning
- Creation and updating of floor plans
- Handling stand allocation procedures
- On-site management of exhibition stands and other resources
- Coordinating the set-up and dismantling of exhibition stands
- Invitation to exhibit procedure as per the official requirements
- Preparing and distributing a sales prospectus
- Providing an exhibition administration schedule
- Developing and maintaining a database of potential exhibitors
Third Party Liason
- Handling venue management
- Negotiating, appointing, and liaising with sub-contractors
- Liaising with participating companies
- Invoicing exhibitors and other sub-contractors
- Appointing and scheduling security staff
Compliance & Security
- Managing health and safety regulations
- Managing risk assessment procedures
- Consulting to ensure compliance with local regulations/pharmaceutical codes of practice, where applicable
Our References for Exhibition and Sponsorship Planning Services
Please read more about the projects we have supported and the challenges we had to master.
The Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society of Cardiology (SGK) took place in Interlaken, Switzerland.
MedArt 2019 took place in Basel, Switzerland from 17 – 21 June 2019.
The 12th International Symposium on Pediatric Pain (ISPP 2019) took place in Basel, Switzerland, in June 2019.
Our Clients for Exhibition and Sponsorship Planning Services
We are very happy to have formed excellent partnerships with many of our clients.
Please find below an overview of associations and companies that trust in our work.
Related News & Industry Information
Do not forget to follow our regular blogs unveiling best practices for your daily business.
When you have to organise a conference annually, you need to find creative ways to make the conference memorable. An unforgettable meeting guarantees more attendees in the next convention. Maintaining simplicity and allowing the theme to speak for itself will make your conference stand out. However, meeting planning is tedious and stressful. You have to […]
Social media has changed the nature of events, prioritising elements like engagement, communication, and interaction over the plain delivery of information. The latest data on social media use shows that there are nearly 3.5 billion social media users worldwide and growth shows no signs of stopping. Given the widespread use of social media, it makes […]
Knowledge Exchange, Post Graduate Learning, Efficient Networking – The Future of Scientific Meetings. Author: Christian Mutschlechner The format of scientific congresses has been the same for decades: They typically have plenary sessions, parallel sessions, poster sessions and discussions; some have introduced hands-on workshops, but the overall impression is that nothing much has changed. But times […]