Exhibition and Sponsorship Planning Services
We are experts in Exhibition and Sponsorship Management.
Targeted sponsorship management
Organising memorable events and developing strong ties with sponsors is crucial to the success of every association. Exhibitions are the perfect opportunity to reach target audiences and establish an organisation’s values. Partnering with the right sponsors is essential to guarantee the financial success of an event.
Congrex Switzerland is an established PCO whose in-house sponsorship team has a network of contacts that spans the globe. This allows us to offer ongoing support in all areas of exhibition and sponsorship planning.
We offer bespoke consulting services that target every element of exhibitions and sponsorship planning and execution. Our services are designed on a case-by-case basis to suit the unique requirements of each association and every event.
Organising successful exhibitions
At Congrex Switzerland we take time to understand the objective of your exhibition and to devise a strategy to help you achieve your goals and maximise the return on investment.
We offer a full range of exhibition planning services to cover every stage of the process. These include:
Planning and on-site services
- General exhibition planning
- Creation and updating of floor plans
- Handling stand allocation procedures
- On-site management of exhibition stands and other resources
- Coordinating the set-up and dismantling of exhibition stands
- Invitation to exhibit procedure as per the official requirements
- Preparing and distributing a sales prospectus
- Providing an exhibition administration schedule
- Developing and maintaining a database of potential exhibitors
Third Party Liason
- Handling venue management
- Negotiating, appointing, and liaising with sub-contractors
- Liaising with participating companies
- Invoicing exhibitors and other sub-contractors
- Appointing and scheduling security staff
Compliance & Security
- Managing health and safety regulations
- Managing risk assessment procedures
- Consulting to ensure compliance with local regulations/pharmaceutical codes of practice, where applicable
Our References for Exhibition and Sponsorship Planning Services
Please read more about the projects we have supported and the challenges we had to master.
EHA25 virtual was a 10-day program from June 11-21, 2020.
The first ERA-EDTA fully Virtual Congress took place from June 6-9 2020.
We supported the ERA-EDTA with the organisation of a virtual exhibition.
MedArt basel.20 should actually take place from 22 to 26 June 2020, as every year at the University Hospital in Basel, Switzerland. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, it was decided to let medArt basel.20 take place digitally and earlier than planned, in order to enable the best possible adaption to the lockdown problem.
Our Clients for Exhibition and Sponsorship Planning Services
We are very happy to have formed excellent partnerships with many of our clients.
Please find below an overview of associations and companies that trust in our work.
Related News & Industry Information
Do not forget to follow our regular blogs unveiling best practices for your daily business.
How can you achieve a successful hybrid conference? In light of the raging Coronavirus pandemic, many event organisers pivoted to online conference and event services to bring people together. And there is more: recent studies say, even post-COVID-19 pandemic, the future of events and conferences lies in hybrid events and meetings. As the world slowly […]
As for meeting and event planners and all stakeholders of the meetings and events industry, we are still witnessing the devastating impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. But little by little, we see the light at the end of the tunnel: Some countries are already easing lockdowns, and even the first events and conferences are going […]
Is it possible to achieve engagement in virtual events? With the current travel restrictions and limited in-person interactions, virtual and hybrid events are on the rise. Even though nothing beats attending a physical trade show and networking with attendees, one can achieve a similar experience in an online event. However, keeping an online audience engaged […]