Exhibition and Sponsorship Planning Services
We are experts in Exhibition and Sponsorship Management.
Targeted sponsorship management
Organising memorable events and developing strong ties with sponsors is crucial to the success of every association. Exhibitions are the perfect opportunity to reach target audiences and establish an organisation’s values. Partnering with the right sponsors is essential to guarantee the financial success of an event.
Congrex Switzerland is an established PCO whose in-house sponsorship team has a network of contacts that spans the globe. This allows us to offer ongoing support in all areas of exhibition and sponsorship planning.
We offer bespoke consulting services that target every element of exhibitions and sponsorship planning and execution. Our services are designed on a case-by-case basis to suit the unique requirements of each association and every event.
Organising successful exhibitions
At Congrex Switzerland we take time to understand the objective of your exhibition and to devise a strategy to help you achieve your goals and maximise the return on investment.
We offer a full range of exhibition planning services to cover every stage of the process. These include:
Planning and on-site services
- General exhibition planning
- Creation and updating of floor plans
- Handling stand allocation procedures
- On-site management of exhibition stands and other resources
- Coordinating the set-up and dismantling of exhibition stands
- Invitation to exhibit procedure as per the official requirements
- Preparing and distributing a sales prospectus
- Providing an exhibition administration schedule
- Developing and maintaining a database of potential exhibitors
Third Party Liason
- Handling venue management
- Negotiating, appointing, and liaising with sub-contractors
- Liaising with participating companies
- Invoicing exhibitors and other sub-contractors
- Appointing and scheduling security staff
Compliance & Security
- Managing health and safety regulations
- Managing risk assessment procedures
- Consulting to ensure compliance with local regulations/pharmaceutical codes of practice, where applicable
Our References for Exhibition and Sponsorship Planning Services
Please read more about the projects we have supported and the challenges we had to master.
The aim of thesecond meeting was again to extend knowledge and collaborations with world-leading experts from around the world in the fascinating artistic environment of Basel.
The 3rd Swiss Hernia Days provided an ideal platform for close professional exchange among national and international colleagues.
ESVS Congress is the leading scientific meeting in Europe for Vascular Surgery, offering a rich and diversified programme: courses, hands-on workshops, etc.
Our Clients for Exhibition and Sponsorship Planning Services
We are very happy to have formed excellent partnerships with many of our clients.
Please find below an overview of associations and companies that trust in our work.
Related News & Industry Information
Do not forget to follow our regular blogs unveiling best practices for your daily business.
Conference networking is a valuable takeaway in the form of new relationships and essential contacts. Apart from the learning experience, a conference provides excellent opportunities for networking, business or career development. However, if you want networking to be a game-changer, you need to approach it with the right attitude. Before attending a conference, you need […]
The events industry keeps going from strength to strength. But with growth comes increased competition, which can make it harder for organisations to secure event sponsorships. As the market evolves, so do sponsor and attendee expectations. All this is accelerated by the rise of technology and its application to conference and event planning. A recent […]
When you have to organise a conference annually, you need to find creative ways to make the conference memorable. An unforgettable meeting guarantees more attendees in the next convention. Maintaining simplicity and allowing the theme to speak for itself will make your conference stand out. However, meeting planning is tedious and stressful. You have to […]