Exhibition and Sponsorship Planning Services
Congrex Switzerland is an established PCO firm whose in-house industry relations team has a vast network of contacts in leading international corporations. This allows us to offer ongoing support in all aspects of exhibition and sponsorship planning.
We offer bespoke consulting services that target every element of exhibitions and sponsorship planning and implementation. Our services are designed on a case-by-case basis to suit the unique requirements of each association and every event.
We take a proactive sales approach to sponsorship growth by setting, managing, and reviewing realistic goals and targets. As part of our results-oriented method, we create tailor-made sponsorship sales plans for conferences and any other event organised by your association.
At Congrex Switzerland we take time to understand the objective of your exhibition and to devise a robust strategy to help you accomplish your goals and maximise returns on investment. We offer a comprehensive range of exhibition planning services to cover every stage of the process along four main areas:
Planning and On-Site Services
- General exhibition planning
- Creation and maintenance of floor plans
- Handling stand allocation procedures
- On-site management of exhibition stand and other resources
- Coordinating the set-up and dismantling of exhibition stands
- Invitation to exhibit procedure as per the official requirements
- Preparing and distributing sales prospectus
- Providing exhibition admin schedules
- Developing and maintaining potential exhibitors database
Third Party Liaison
- Handling venue management
- Negotiating, appointing, and liaising with sub-contractors
- Liaising with participating companies
- Invoicing exhibitors and other sub-contractors
- Appointing and scheduling security staff
Compliance & Security
- Managing health and safety regulations
- Managing risk assessment procedures
- Consulting to ensure compliance with local regulations/pharmaceutical codex where applicable
We delivered this service to the following client(s):
Conferences offer invaluable opportunities for the scientific community to explore new areas of learning, share their research findings and network with their peers. It is not unusual for researchers to be called upon to organise a science conference or medical...
Why The Attendee Experience Matters In Conference Planning Engagement is one of the key themes in the digital era and is equally important in the conference management and event planning industries. If a conference cannot generate engagement, it will impact...
If you have been asked to help organise an important event and you have little or no experience in conference planning or event management, what should you do? Well, there is only one answer — you need the help of a professional conference organiser (PCO). Read on for...