Exhibition and Sponsorship Planning Services
Congrex Switzerland is an established PCO firm whose in-house industry relations team has a vast network of contacts in leading international corporations. This allows us to offer ongoing support in all aspects of exhibition and sponsorship planning.
We offer bespoke consulting services that target every element of exhibitions and sponsorship planning and implementation. Our services are designed on a case-by-case basis to suit the unique requirements of each association and every event.
We take a proactive sales approach to sponsorship growth by setting, managing, and reviewing realistic goals and targets. As part of our results-oriented method, we create tailor-made sponsorship sales plans for conferences and any other event organised by your association.
At Congrex Switzerland we take time to understand the objective of your exhibition and to devise a robust strategy to help you accomplish your goals and maximise returns on investment. We offer a comprehensive range of exhibition planning services to cover every stage of the process along four main areas:
Planning and On-Site Services
- General exhibition planning
- Creation and maintenance of floor plans
- Handling stand allocation procedures
- On-site management of exhibition stand and other resources
- Coordinating the set-up and dismantling of exhibition stands
- Invitation to exhibit procedure as per the official requirements
- Preparing and distributing sales prospectus
- Providing exhibition admin schedules
- Developing and maintaining potential exhibitors database
Third Party Liaison
- Handling venue management
- Negotiating, appointing, and liaising with sub-contractors
- Liaising with participating companies
- Invoicing exhibitors and other sub-contractors
- Appointing and scheduling security staff
Compliance & Security
- Managing health and safety regulations
- Managing risk assessment procedures
- Consulting to ensure compliance with local regulations/pharmaceutical codex where applicable
We delivered this service to the following client(s):
Conferences and meetings are usually thought of as sedentary events, as they require attendees to spend hours sitting down in enclosed spaces. Professionals in the events industry make significant efforts to create memorable events, but the health and well-being...
Conference Learning Experience. Sharing and networking are some of the most significant aspects of any conference. Since we now live in an environment where knowledge and experiential value take precedence, it goes without saying that designing memorable experiences...
The role of a professional conference organiser has drastically changed over the past ten years, and this trend is only expected to continue. Many believe that the PCO of the near future will represent more of a consultant as opposed to dealing with logistical...