MARKETING & COMMUNICATION MANAGER/COORDINATOR FOR
MEDICAL NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION (60%)
At Congrex, we support science and patient healthcare advances by working closely with medical associations and non-profits. We are an international team with a lot of character and with room for you to grow in your professional goals. We have one common goal: unforgettable conferences and satisfied participants. With us, you can work in a diverse team with leading experts and benefit from worldwide know-how. We encourage a continuous learning process and offer a wide range of training and opportunities within Congrex.
For one of our clients, a medical society for health care professionals in the field of Stroke, we are looking for a professional and dedicated Marketing & Communication Manager. This position aims to further develop existing initiatives, implement new measures, and align the marketing strategy to encompass communication for the annual conference.
- Develop and deliver creative and effective marketing and communication measures to help market and position the organisation, its annual conference and all its activities
- Expand the existing brand strategy to increase the recognition and value of the organisation
- Develop strategic approaches and scenarios for the positioning of the brand, supervise the outcomes and track the metrics
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing and communication materials
- Create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication and SEO
- Develop/maintain social media profiles and quality content on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Develop other, relevant digital media outlets to support and expand the organisation’s digital presence
- Assist in preparing and drafting various communication materials (email, social media, blogs, etc.)
- Create content for Social Media, monthly newsletters and help create written articles on a monthly basis
Profile/ Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, public relations or relevant field
- In-depth understanding of brand strategies and brand development processes
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading and layout/design skills
- Strong working knowledge of Word Press, Mail Chimp, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn (or willingness to learn)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in social media and digital media
- Excellent project and deadline management skills
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of English (both speaking and writing)
- Experience in the medical field (neurology) and with non-for-profit organisations is a plus but not mandatory.
We would like to meet you if you enjoy working independently in a small team within a dynamic environment. Please send your application with your salary expectations via email to
Congrex Switzerland is a leading association management expert, professional conference organiser and official housing agency.
Advances in science happen quicker when those communities are able to connect and to share so that they can develop ideas together.
Congrex makes it easy by creating powerful connections every day and bringing people together.
Congrex makes it easy.
Customer Service | Care | Progress Spirit | Team Spirit | Reliability
Congrex Switzerland Ltd