Congrex Switzerland is excited to announce that several important contracts have been confirmed with former, existing and new clients in the first half of 2016.
The following list is intended to show an extract of the variety and partly long-term nature of the partnership agreements:
- ECCMID 2017 (European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases) – Registration Services
- EAN 2017-2018 (Congress of the European Academy of Neurology) – Registration, Accommodation, Technical Production and Coordination, Industry Relations Administration
- ESO Karolinska Stroke Update Meeting 2016 – Core PCO Services
- ECTRIMS Regional Teaching Courses 2016-2018 – Core PCO Services
- MedArt 2017 (Internal Medicine Education Conference) – Core PCO Services
- SGK 2017-2019 (Congress of the Swiss Cardiology Association) – Core PCO Services
- Chest Congress 2017 and SGP 2017-2019 (Annual Congress of the Swiss Pneumology Society) – Core PCO Services
- Clay Conference 2017 (Clays in Natural and Engineered Barriers for Radioactive Waste Confinement) – Core PCO Services
- ISPP 2019 (International Symposium on Paediatric Pain) – Core PCO Services
The above-mentioned meetings and conferences are held on four different continents and welcome between 250 and 11’500 participants.
“We are very satisfied that our reputation marketing leads to agreements with new clients and that our long-term partners show us their loyalty through contract renewals. This proves that our clients feel the caring attitude of our team, appreciate our highly professional services and acknowledge the exceptional value of our advice”, says Alain Pittet, Managing Director.
Download PDF Version:
Silvano Schaer, Head of Sales & Marketing | firstname.lastname@example.org | T +41 61 686 77 53