ESO Guideline Manager (60-100%)
We are looking for a committed and well-organised personality who shares our passion for the non-profit medical association and its guideline development in a dynamic environment.
Working closely with clinicians, the Guideline Manager (60-100%) will ensure that the guidelines of the European Stroke Organisation (ESO) continue to meet the methodology of GRADE, and are widely publicised amongst and used by the stroke community. As Guideline Manager you report directly to the Guideline Board and work closely with the Guideline Committee and the respective Module Working Groups. You are the point of contact for the publishing office of the European Stroke Journal (ESJ) as well as for the independent methodologists. Furthermore you will be responsible for up keeping all Guidelines in MAGICapp.
Clinical guidelines form an essential part of ESO’s work to foster excellence in all aspects of stroke. ESO is a vibrant and diverse society which acts agile and extends a high-level of independence and trust onto its employees.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to extend his/her previous experience in research and guideline development.
In addition, you will support your colleagues in general work for the Society when necessary.
- Managing all operational procedures in accordance with the Guideline Board, Committee and Working Groups. This includes all administrative tasks.
- Displaying excellent project management skills to deliver guidelines to a high quality and on time.
- Supporting the guideline development, publication and dissemination process.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with all stakeholders through transparent, clear and friendly communication.
- Prioritising communication with members, with accurate dates for revisions and publication and clear accounts of progress.
- Liaising with the European Stroke Journal team in the identification of peer reviewers prior to submission and all final publication processes.
- Organising any guideline relevant events; such as Guideline sessions during the yearly conference or any online webinar.
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Experience in administrating processes with external stakeholders
- High proficiency in English, basic knowledge of German desirable
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Performance and solution-oriented, self-initiative
- High quality and service awareness
In addition, we strongly appreciate
- An understanding of medical terminology preferably in the area of neurology/stroke
- Experience with the application of the GRADE methodology
- Experience with scientific publications
Our office is in Basel, Switzerland. However, (partially) remote working is well feasible. Are you ready to support our organisation with your personality and expertise and make an active contribution to its further development? Do not hesitate and send your application, including salary expectations, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Zorica Dzamic.
Download PDF Version:
Congrex Switzerland is a leading association management expert, professional conference organiser and official housing agency.
To make it easy to run an event successfully – for anyone, anytime & anywhere
Customer Service | Care | Progress Spirit | Team Spirit | Reliability
Congrex Switzerland Ltd