JUNIOR MARKETING & COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR (80-100%)
We are seeking a motivated and creative personality to join our dynamic team. As a Junior Marketing & Communication Coordinator, you will support the development and execution of marketing and communication strategies for our individual clients. You will be responsible for the logistical planning and implementation of campaigns and projects and create content for various communication channels. The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver with a creative mind, strong communication skills and an ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Support in the development of communication strategies for individual clients
- Support in the logistical planning and implementation of campaigns and projects (e.g. webinars, educational activities, client products)
- Assist in the production of post-campaign KPI analysis
- Create content for various communications channels (website, social media, mailings)
- Assist in maintaining and updating content on the website, and creating new pages as needed
- Support in the creation of presentations
- Administrative support
- Assist in the logistical planning of promotional videos and video interviews
- Support in conference preparations (beforehand and onsite if required)
- Excellent communications skills
- Open-minded and willingness to offer cross-departmental support
- Availability and capacity to work with activity peaks
- Problem-solving abilities
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Reliability and autonomy
- Knowledge in delivering engaging campaigns across digital media platforms
- Degree in marketing / communications or in a similar field
- Good knowledge of Canva, Mailchimp, Hootsuite/Sprout etc.
- Solid user knowledge in MS Office products (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) as well as CMS systems such as Word Press
- Fluent German and excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
We offer you an interesting field of activity with room for responsibility and independent development, a collegial and dynamic team and modern working conditions. We place great emphasis on flexibility – we offer annual working hours, adaptable workspaces and the possibility to work from home.
If you are passionate about the congress industry and thrive in an international working environment, we would like to meet you. Please send your application with your salary expectations via email to email@example.com for the attention of Beatrice Wagner.
Congrex Switzerland is a leading association management expert, professional conference organiser and official housing agency.
Advances in science happen quicker when those communities are able to connect and to share so that they can develop ideas together.
Congrex makes it easy by creating powerful connections every day and bringing people together.
Congrex makes it easy.
Customer Service | Care | Progress Spirit | Team Spirit | Reliability
Congrex Switzerland Ltd