Exhibition and Sponsorship Planning Services
Congrex Switzerland is an established PCO firm whose in-house industry relations team has a vast network of contacts in leading international corporations. This allows us to offer ongoing support in all aspects of exhibition and sponsorship planning.
We offer bespoke consulting services that target every element of exhibitions and sponsorship planning and implementation. Our services are designed on a case-by-case basis to suit the unique requirements of each association and every event.
We take a proactive sales approach to sponsorship growth by setting, managing, and reviewing realistic goals and targets. As part of our results-oriented method, we create tailor-made sponsorship sales plans for conferences and any other event organised by your association.
At Congrex Switzerland we take time to understand the objective of your exhibition and to devise a robust strategy to help you accomplish your goals and maximise returns on investment. We offer a comprehensive range of exhibition planning services to cover every stage of the process along four main areas:
Planning and On-Site Services
- General exhibition planning
- Creation and maintenance of floor plans
- Handling stand allocation procedures
- On-site management of exhibition stand and other resources
- Coordinating the set-up and dismantling of exhibition stands
- Invitation to exhibit procedure as per the official requirements
- Preparing and distributing sales prospectus
- Providing exhibition admin schedules
- Developing and maintaining potential exhibitors database
Third Party Liaison
- Handling venue management
- Negotiating, appointing, and liaising with sub-contractors
- Liaising with participating companies
- Invoicing exhibitors and other sub-contractors
- Appointing and scheduling security staff
Compliance & Security
- Managing health and safety regulations
- Managing risk assessment procedures
- Consulting to ensure compliance with local regulations/pharmaceutical codex where applicable
We delivered this service to the following client(s):
Do you consider hosting a professional conference? There are many benefits to hosting events as an association. First of all, keeping your website event calendar full of industry-related events drives traffic to your calendar and your website and more importantly...
Nowadays, brand awareness is virtually invaluable. Companies are paying a premium for exposure in an era where competition is immense. If you are the head of marketing for a company, you will have profound insight into how challenging it can be to get your brand...
Are you planning your next conference? With information on everything under the sun quite literally available at the click of a button or the swipe of a finger, it’s getting more and more difficult to keep attendees engaged at conferences. How exactly do you...