The theme for the conference was “From Insight to Influence”. IIA Switzerland aimed to deliver a world-class program covering current issues impacting the profession.
- Congrex helped to organise:
- 2 conference days with plenary sessions and several tracks with concurrent sessions
- more than 50 outstanding Speakers
- Welcome Reception on Wednesday 20 September in the Museum Kleines Klingental in Basel
- Gala Dinner with traditional touch of Basel
- Several Panel Discussions
- Modern bright daylight flooded congress centre
- Unique Networking Opportunity
We delivered the following Services
The Institute of Internal Auditing Switzerland (IIAS) combines the Internal Auditing departments of the most important private and public companies as well as public administrations in Switzerland or Liechtenstein.
Related News & Industry Information
How can you achieve a successful hybrid conference? In light of the raging Coronavirus pandemic, many event organisers pivoted to online conference and event services to bring people together. And there is more: recent studies say, even post-COVID-19 pandemic, the future of events and conferences lies in hybrid events and meetings. As the world slowly […]
With the current health crisis, many organisations are switching to remote work. That means you have to stay in touch with your team through video conferencing. The overnight transformation from in-person meetings to video conferences has thrown many people into the deep end. For starters, the merging of personal and professional lives can lead to […]
Onboarding of new members to your association is exciting and may feel like the ultimate success, but do not let it get to your head yet. Member retention is just as difficult as getting them to join, and you want to do everything in your power to make the member experience exceptional. Remember, first impressions […]