The theme for the conference was “From Insight to Influence”. IIA Switzerland aimed to deliver a world-class program covering current issues impacting the profession.
- Congrex helped to organise:
- 2 conference days with plenary sessions and several tracks with concurrent sessions
- more than 50 outstanding Speakers
- Welcome Reception on Wednesday 20 September in the Museum Kleines Klingental in Basel
- Gala Dinner with traditional touch of Basel
- Several Panel Discussions
- Modern bright daylight flooded congress centre
- Unique Networking Opportunity
We delivered the following Services
The Institute of Internal Auditing Switzerland (IIAS) combines the Internal Auditing departments of the most important private and public companies as well as public administrations in Switzerland or Liechtenstein.
Related News & Industry Information
If there is one subject driving the conversation among meeting and event planners and organisers today, that has to be disruption. In a matter of weeks, the global landscape has changed enormously, and professionals in the meetings industry now face the pressing need to make tough decisions quickly. Download this article as PDF: DOWNLOAD It is […]
Dear clients and business partners, Due to the rapid spreading of the coronavirus, we have adapted our business operations to the recommended code of practice. All our employees will work from home and continue to conduct the usual business without interruption. You can reach us by e-mail and from Monday to Friday from 9 to […]
Running an NPO can be difficult work, in dozens of different ways. From the financing to the operation and planning, there’s a reason the words “non-profit” draws gasps from most people who hear them. All of which is exactly where AMCs come in. An association management company, or AMC, is a for-profit operation that lends […]